Take a steam staycation on the rooftop of the Hewing Hotel. Spend the afternoon enjoying the Hewing Hotel’s rooftop sauna, cold plunge, soaking pool, bar and a Sunday morning soundtrack courtesy of your host & our special guest line-up.
If Minnesotans are one thing, they are a society of hearty, outdoor-loving enthusiasts who find ways to embrace the extreme climate changes found in the north. The Hewing Hotel’s rooftop and sauna and Soaking pool was inspired by the Nordic sauna tradition with a modern twist.
- Hosted experience (Sauna Meister on hand to ensure optimal sauna conditions that expose guests to the full mental, physical and social benefits of the thermic bathing experience.
- Optional guided sauna steam aromatherapy rounds at noon and 1 p.m.
- Hewing Robes (upon request), outdoor Yoga mats, and towels available for check out.
- Access to Cold Plunge – for full hot/cold conditioning
- Access to Rooftop Bar and Lounge (ask upon checkin if you’d like to pre-order your meal or drinks post sauna session).
What to know:
* Must be 21 years of age or older to be on the rooftop.
* Locker room and showers available.
* Bathing suit mandatory (we aren’t in Finland).
* Flip flops recommended to enhance and prolong your outdoor, winter rooftop patio and lounge experience.
* Please rinse in the shower before using the sauna and/or pool.
* Sauna is a safe place for everyone. All guests will be held to the highest standards of respect, inclusiveness, and courtesy. The health benefits of Sauna run in every direction. One’s personal mental health, comfort, and security are every bit as important as the tremendous physical benefits of Sauna. Please always keep front of mind that you are in a shared environment, always aware, and always respectful of the feelings and boundaries of others.
Sunday Steam Schedule & Registration