Now hosting at a Hot Spot near you…
Sauna Society Outfitters provides services that deliver authentic Sauna experience virtually anywhere, including hosting services, and wellness programming for your friends, family, and business associates – expanding minds, soothing stress, and healing bodies. As the science catches up to the well known health benefits of ThermaCulture, and the popularity grows, SSO rolls on ahead bringing magical Sauna experiences to Society, and the wild.
Join us for Office Hours at one of our various Twin Cities hot spots or reserve a seat for an upcoming steam session on the rooftop of the Hewing Hotel and walk away with new techniques, tips and connections to get more of the physical, mental and social benefits of your next steam bathing experience.
Thermaculture 5 Pass Package
Pick up a pass package to enjoy discounted access to the events and bookable benchtime at the hot spots listed below. Purchase your pass using the link below. You’ll be emailed your code and booking links within 24 hours.
SSO Office Hours
Join Sauna Society Outfitters for a guided sauna experience at one of our various Twin Cities hot spots.
Office Hours perks include:
– Hosted experience with Sauna Meister on site to answer questions, give tips, and to ensure that the Sauna is at optimal tempurature for the weather and occasion.
– Robes, outdoor Yoga mats, and towels availabe for check out.
– Access to Cold Plunge – to fully experience the benefits of thermic bathing.
Thursdays, Saturdays & Sundays Office Hours @Hewing Hotel
Take a steam staycation on the rooftop of the Hewing Hotel. The Hotel offers Drop-in DayPass access 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. daily (inquire at front desk – subject to availability), OR plan ahead and book here to guarantee your hot seat during Sauna Society Outfitters Office Hours (Thursdays 5-9 pm, Satruday &| Sun. 11 am – 5 pm).
Office Hours perks include:
– Hosted experience in partnership with Sauna Society Outfitters (Sauna Meister on site to answer questions, give tips, and to ensure that the Sauna is at optimal tempurature, and that the Sauna Yard (rooftop) is ready for use)
– Hewing Robes (only available during office hours), outdoor Yoga mats, and towels availabe for check out
– Access to Cold Plunge – to fully experience the benefits of thermic bathing (programmed on Saturdays and Sundays and available upon request Thu)
– Access to Rooftop Bar and Lounge (ask upon checkin if you’d like to pre-order your meal or drinks post sauna session).
– Private events and group bookings (10+) available upon request.
Now featuring “Wim Hoff Inspired Happy Hour” *
every Thursday from 5 – 7 p.m.
Join our resident Sauna Meister and thermic bathing enthusiast JP for a Wim Hoff inspired Happy hour to learn some thermal regulatory conditioning best practices to enhance your sauna experience and overall connection with your body and breath. (To join this session just register here for a Thursday 5 p.m. Office Hour reservation.)
Wednesday and Sunday Office Hours @STEAM (SCHOOL for Thermaculture Edification and Mobilization (4700 S. Nicollet Ave.)
Enjoy a wood-fired mobile sauna experience in the heart of South Minneapolis.
The StokeYard at 4700 Nicollet Ave S. is a former substation. We’ve teamed up with SaunaTimes.com to convert into an urban mobile sauna oasis (aka StokeYard)!
Dates and Reservations coming soon…
Workshops and Events
Full Moon Steam Medley, Mindful Movement, Aufguss Aromatherapy Steam Sessions
Sauna Society Outfitters provides event and programming support for Sauna Society activation at hot spots like the Hewing Hotel’s rooftop sauna.
Join us on the rooftop by picking up a DayPass for drop-in access or reserve a seat for an upcoming workshops and walk away with new techniques, tips and connections to get more of the physical, mental and social benefits of your next steam bathing experience.