Hewing Rooftop Daypass
1 p.m. – 11 p.m. @Hewing Hotel
Enjoy access to the Hewing Hotel’s rooftop sauna and soaking pool.
What to know…
* Locker room and showers available.
* Access to Rooftop Bar and Lounge (please wear flip-flops and a towel when ordering from rooftop bar)
* Must be 21 years of age or older to be on the rooftop.
* Bathing suit mandatory (we aren’t in Finland).
* Flip flops recommended
* Please rinse in the shower before using the sauna and/or soaking pool
* Please sit on a towel inside the sauna
A few years ago soon-to-be Hewing Hotel co-owner Tim Dixon showed up in our backyard for a sauna night. We remember it clearly because he brought the firewood — a truckload of it.
We had an epic sauna session at The Firehouse that contributed to his conviction to put a sauna on the rooftop of the hotel and he
asked us to help him bring it to life once it got going.
We’ve been fortunate to partner with the hotel ever since to create a custom offering of sauna and thermaculture sessions designed to utilize the hotel’s unique rooftop stadium-style sauna, which is designed to host groups of 20+ for traditional thermic therapies such as Finnish Vihta Whisking and the guided German sauna steam and aromatherapy sessions known as Aufguss.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Daypasses are available on a first-come-first serve basis from the Hewing Hotel Front desk.